Saturday, July 2, 2011

043 - Sea Princess

Copic .5 Multiliner on Sketchbook Paper with Brush Pen

All caught up!  I promise not to let my daily doodles go this long without being posted again.  For one thing, it was a PitA to scan and post over a week's worth of images at one time.  For another, I want to get back on track with things.

I like that random characters seem to be coming out of my doodles now.  This Sea Princess is someone I could see writing a story about.  I am in story mode very often these days.

My brain is very tired and adjusting to my internship schedule.  Also, I am sad to be sitting at home listening to the pop of fireworks and not being part of it.  Tomorrow is family day, but I miss the old days when my friends and I would have big BBQ parties and fireworks displays of our own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment