Tuesday, July 12, 2011

053 - Almost Normal

 Red Ball Point Pen on Sketchbook Paper

I've been wanting to get my webcomic, Almost Normal, up and running again.  I have an image in my head of Despair, drunk, singing Sea Shanties.  Unfortunately, doodling while watching The Queen gave too much dignity to my drawing.  As soon as my characters started speaking though, that all went away.  Oh!  And I got to watch my kitties hunt geckos through the window via Skype!  That's where that last corner came from. And the crazy mask was inspired by a documentary on the first kings of England.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see some of these folks back again! Love the kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my gaze went walking counterclockwiserly as I didn't even see the cats & geckos until I'd been through all the other characters...I abso-LOVE them pawing at that window!

    ReplyDelete