Sunday, May 29, 2011

009 - Demagoguery

Black Papermate on Sketchbook Paper

Once again, I love my CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood, and I love sleeping in.  I got up 30 mins before the show started and finished my writing on time, but my doodles were done over the course of the hour and a half program and things just were NOT flowing.  The whole upper right side of the page was done during Face the Nation.  

Politicians are just silly.  This morning they really liked the word "demagoguery".  Seriously, it sounded like the dude just made the word up!  I suppose "Scare tactics" has been over used, and they get to try and make themselves sound smarter in the process.  Other than that, folks are just saying the same old things they always say, "Americans want (insert whatever the politician wants here)."  All their words convince me of only one thing, nobody knows or cares what we want, they just care about contradicting the other side and getting reelected.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of drawing as you're watching TV, particularly something like politics. This might be where you are revealing things about your less organized, focused self.

    ReplyDelete