Monday, May 30, 2011

010 - This Space Intentionally Left Blank

Blue Papermate on Sketchbook Paper

I've been thinking a lot about transferring to the Atlanta campus next fall.  I feel like I've exhausted all Savannah has left to offer me, and Atlanta as a city has so much more potential!  Savannah is a beautiful place to visit but you can see it all in less than 2 weeks.  After that, it's the same old same old.  

Atlanta feels full of hope, but I need to learn if that's because it's where I'm supposed to be, or because it's just not Savannah.  "Darling you've got to let me know, should I stay or should I go."

2 comments:

  1. Caoboi and I will be in Atlanta for Labor Day! My sister lives there as well. Are you going to be there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! After all this time I still read Caoboi as Ka Boo ee!

    If I decide to move, then yes, I'll be there for DragonCon. :) I may be there for DC either way, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete