Tuesday, May 31, 2011

011 - The Wall

Black Ball Point and Prisma Color Markers on Sketchbook Paper

Ugh, this morning I hit the wall!  I didn't want to do my doodle.  It could be Finals; I've got a TON to do  and it's all due tomorrow!  It could be that my Pisces cycle is taking over my Aries initiative.  Born on a cusp; fiery passion for starting things, watery passiveness that doesn't let me finish them.  I am determined though!

My scanner is being weird the last couple days.  The markers I used were 60% and 30% cool grays.  The paper shows none of those purples, but I liked what the scanner did, so I left it.

I think this project is starting to organize itself in my head.  The page is a lot less cluttered than the first ones, yet I didn't feel like it needed anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment