Monday, June 13, 2011

020 - Ninja Gnomes!


Brush Pen on Sketchbook paper

My friend was not eating breakfast, as she should, and her cousin left her half a bagel on the counter, hoping she'd eat it.  She did eat part of it at some point that day, and her cousin, noticing the quarter of the bagel left on the counter asked my friend if she'd eaten it.  I don't remember her response exactly, it was something good humored though smart allecky, and her cousin replied, "Well, I don't know, it could have been gnomes!"

My friend replied that she hadn't seen any gnomes in her apartment, and I said, "They could be ninjas!"

Thus, the birth of Ninja Gnomes!  I was sent off to do my daily doodle.  My friend's cat shows up, being hypnotized by a flying nautilus so that the ninja gnomes could get away with the bagel.  I often wonder how people come up with these things, I wonder even more so when it's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment