Sunday, June 19, 2011

030 - Bone!

Ball Point Pen on Sketchbook Paper

I don't know where the Rat Creatures came from!  I read Bone almost a year ago!  Maybe this was my subconscious's way of reminding me that I love Jeff Smith's art and I should study him more for the books I'm planning on doing.

The giant flaming marshmallow was inspired by, well, giant flaming marshmallows!  Mom bought these GINOURMOUS marshmallows and she, my brother Matt and I were toasting them over the fire pit tonight.

By the way, I just auto corrected my consistent misspelling of the word Marshmallow.  I think Marshmellows are much cooler, though I can't ever remember feeling all that mellow after eating them, but they look so mellow in the bag!

1 comment:

  1. The kids at the elementary school library I volunteer in all LOVE the Bone books so much and are just heartbroken when someone else hasn't returned the next one by the time they finish reading one! :) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete