Monday, June 13, 2011

022 - Water into Wine


Ball Point Pen on Sketch book paper

I think this is one of my best doodles so far!  My process has changed over the course of my move North for the summer.  I hadn't had much time in the mornings, so my doodles have had to wait till later in the day.  This one was done at my friends' house the night before their baby shower.  Two other friends had come in from New York for the event, and between the 5.5 of us, their dog Jake, and the 2 cats, it was a nice little party.

Once again, I haven't looked up any of the symbolism in this piece, but I know the flying cereal box has something to do with my friend Joe, the one who just passed.  Jake the dog and his now dead monkey toy are also in the image.  I have no idea what the crazy crow headed hippogryph carousel horse thing is!

No comments:

Post a Comment