Tuesday, June 14, 2011

025 - Tough Day

Ball Point Pen on Sketch Book Paper

Today was a tough day.  There's a lot of adjusting I'm trying to do.  I don't have the internet on my computer, but Grampa doesn't have Photoshop on his, so I'm having to run back and forth between machines when he's not playing solitaire. :)  It's frustrating.  

I'm also adjusting to working at Free Lunch Studios.  I'm not used to the distractions, and I don't have a space that's mine there yet either.  I feel very out of my element.

Then there's the personal issues I'm struggling with, such as if I really want to draw for a living.  I remember when drawing was fun, now it's work.  Matt believes work and fun are the same thing.  I'm having difficulty adjusting to that mindset.

Also, I miss my life in Savannah, Martin and my kitties.  I was feeling very alone tonight while I was doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment